Our mission is to educate our patients about their eye health while providing affordable options for the preservation of their eyesight.
Capital Eye Care, PC is an independently owned optometry practice that began in 2002 in an effort to provide affordable comprehensive eye care for patients in North Austin. After outgrowing our office space, we moved to our current location in 2005 collaborating with the Wal-Mart Supercenter at Southpark Meadows. This move allowed us to continue our mission to provide personalized vision care at a value our patients have come to expect. Capital Eye Care is conveniently open 7 days a week (except for holidays). As therapeutic optometrists, we are able to treat a myriad of eye emergencies such as infections, abrasions and manage an array of eye diseases. While appointments are preferred for insurance patients, Capital Eye Care tries to accommodate walk-in patients into our daily schedule. Our second location opened next to Cabela's in Buda in 2006. With our experience in providing quality eye care we hope to become your vision care provider. Please call one of our convenient locations for an appointment.
Why choose us?
- Since we do not sell contacts/glasses, our prescriptions are not financially motivated
- All prescriptions are released to the patient at the conclusion of the exam
- Unbiased and uninfluenced opinions regarding contact lenses and optical products
- Comprehensive eye health and well vision examinations
- Appointments available 7 days/week
- Eye emergencies, injuries or infection management
- Appointments same day or next day
- Kid friendly pediatric eye care
- Diabetic eye care
- Dry eye and allergy treatment
- Lasik and cataract co-management*
- Latisse eyelash enhancement
- Anterior Segment and Retinal digital imaging available
- Large selection of trial contact fittings including high astigmatism contacts
- Glasses and contact lens prescription re-evaluations are free of charge when performed within two (2) months from the date of last exam
*Lasik Co-Management: Capital Eye Care, PC performs pre- and post-operation visits for our patients to make sure their eyes are healthy enough for Lasik. We work closely with Mann Eye Institute and Dell Laser Center. Please call for pricing.
Fluent Spanish speaking doctor is available for our patients. Please ask to see Dr. Carla Gasparini. (Exámenes en español)
Payment Accepted: Cash, Debit, American Express, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
Our Contact Lenses Policy:
We strive to provide our patients with the latest in contact lenses development and technology. We have an extensive array of state of the art contact lenses and are able to advise the patient on all available types/brands. New lenses and designs are more affordable and comfortable than ever before. We offer no risk free trials to our patients and offer two free evaluations for two months after the initial visit. Follow-ups performed after two months from the initial exam date are subject to a small refitting charge.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to serving you and your family.